Welcome!

Welcome to the blog. All the opinion on this blog is my own or as attributed. Thank you for reading - I hope you enjoy.
www.facebook.com/StephenRichardsonIllogan
@StARichardson

Monday 17 March 2014

A busy morning

I have a had a busy morning today!

First I was in Falmouth at Source FM, on the One and All Show,
for an interview in my capacity as the MK PPC for Truro and Falmouth. Thanks to Tony and Dave for extending a warm welcome with some testing questions about MK's ideas on a National Assembly and other topics. Next up I will be at Redruth Radio on Thursday morning to face a more detailed examination of MK's proposal for a Cornish National Assembly.

Later this morning I met with Jane Howells who is the secretary with Cornish Quest and who has put in a lot of hard work in examining the way that the Channel Islands handle their devolved powers of government and the wide ranging socio-economic benefits that accrue as a result. Jane had some very thoughtful and constructive criticism of our White Paper, Towards a National Assembly of Cornwall. Comments which I will take to our NEC for further consideration after the end of the consultation period on June 30th.

Ours is a genuine consultation and we really do want to hear from one and all. Please send written comments to me or if you would like a more wide-ranging or detailed discussion please get in touch to arrange a meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It won't be long before your comment is displayed. Thanks for taking the time to comment.